J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 26, Number 3, 2020
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- Roujeau JC. Érythème polymorphe. EMC - Dermatol 2008;3:1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heinze A, Tollefson M, Holland KE, Chiu YE. Characteristics of pediatric recurrent erythema multiforme. Pediatr Dermatol 2018;35:97–103. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Canavan TN, Mathes EF, Frieden I, Shinkai K. Mycoplasma pneumonia-induced rash and mucositis as a syndrome distinct from Stevens-Johnson syndrome and erythema multiforme: A systematic review. J Am Acad Dermatol 2015;72:239–245.e4. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Canavan TN, Mathes EF, Frieden IJ, Shinkai K. Reply to: “Diagnosing Mycoplasma pneumoniae-induced rash and mucositis (MIRM) in the emergency room”. J Am Acad Dermatol 2015;73(2):e69. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Martire B, Foti C, Cassano N, Buquicchio R, Del Vecchio GC, De mattia D. Persistent B-cell lymphopenia, multiorgan disease, and erythema multiforme caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection. Pediatr Dermatol 2005;22 (6):558–560. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.