J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 29, Number 2, 2023
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 July 2023|
- Page DG, Svirsky JA, Kaugars GE. Nevus of Ota with associated palatal involvement. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 1985;59:282–284. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma G, Nagpal A. Nevus of Ota with rare palatal involvement: a case report with emphasis on differential diagnosis. Case Rep Dent 2011;2011:1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Shivhare P, Lata S, Yadav M, Haidry N, Patil ST. A nevus of OTA with intraoral involvement: a rare case report. Int J Oral Health Med Res 2015;2:76–79. [Google Scholar]
- Solanki J. Nevus of Ota − a rare pigmentation disorder with intraoral findings. J Clin Diagn Res 2014;8:49–50 [Google Scholar]
- Maguire J, Holt D. Nevus of Ota − an intraoral presentation: a case report. J Med Case Reports 2019;13. [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal P, Patel BC. Nevus of Ota and Ito. In: StatPearls [Internet. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Sehgal VN, Syed NH, Aggarwal A, Sharma S, Sehgal S. Nevus of Ota/Oculodermal Melancytosis: a rare report of an oral mucosal lesion involving the hard palate. Cutis 2015;96:10-12. [Google Scholar]
- Mukhopadhyay AK. Unilateral nevus of Ota with bilateral nevus of Ito and palatal lesion: a case report with a proposed clinical modification of Tanino's classification. Indian J Dermatol 2013;58:286–289. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nam JH, Kim HS, Choi YJ, Jung HJ, Kim WS. Treatment and classification of nevus of ota: a seven-year review of a single institution's experience. Ann Dermatol 2017;29:446. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guledgud MV, Patil K, Srivathsa SH, Malleshi SN. Report of rare palatal expression of Nevus of Ota with amendment of Tanino's classification. Indian J Dent Res 2011;22:850–852. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.