J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 1, 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- Kim SK, Miller JH. Natural history and distribution of bone and bone marrow infarction in sickle hemoglobinopathies. J Nucl Med. 2002;43:896–900. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- da Silva Junior GB, Daher EDF, da Rocha FAC. Osteoarticular involvement in sickle cell disease. Rev Bras Hematol Hemoter 2012;34:156–164. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Matos MA, dos Santos Silva LL, Brito Fernandes R, Dias Malheiros C, Pinto da Silva BV. Avascular necrosis of the femoral head in sickle cell disease patients. Ortop Traumatol Rehabil 2012;14:155–160. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shroyer JV, Lew D, Abreo F, Unhold GP. Osteomyelitis of the mandible as a result of sickle cell disease. Report and literature review. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 1991;72:25–28. [Google Scholar]
- Borle RM, Prasant MC, Badjate SJ, Patel IA. Sickle cell osteomyelitis of the maxilla: a case report. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2001;59: 1371–1373. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.