J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 1, 2021
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||22 September 2020|
- Bugshan A, Kassolis J, Basile J. Primary diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the mandible: case report and review of the literature. Case Rep Oncol 2015;8:451–455. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rodrigues‐Fernandes CI, Souza LL, Dos Santos‐Costa SF, Pontes HAR, Almeida OP, Vargas PA, et al. Clinicopathological analysis of oral diffuse large B‐cell lymphoma, NOS: a systematic review. J Oral Pathol Med. 2019;48:185–191. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bosly A, Delos M, Michaux L. Lymphomes diffus à grandes cellules B. EMC, Hématologie, 13-016-A-60, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Imaizumi A, Kuribayashi A, Watanabe H, Ohbayashi N, Nakamura S, Sumi Y, et al. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma involving the mandible: imaging findings. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 2012;113:33–39. [Google Scholar]
- Lim JA, Wong PS, Leong KN, Wong KL, Chow TS. Masking and misleading: concomitant actinomycosis and B-cell lymphoma − a case report and review of literature. Scott Med J. 2018;63:125–131. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.