J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 4, 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 November 2021|
- Kukreja P, MacBeth L, Feinstein J. Local anesthetic additives for regional anesthesia: a review of current literature and clinical application. Curr Anesthesiol Rep 2019;9:314–320. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tainter ML, Throndson AH. Value of potassium in local anesthetic solutions of procaine with epinephrine. J Am Dent Assoc 1940;27:71–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aldrete JA, Barnes DR, Sidon MA, McMullen RB. Studies on effects of addition of potassium chloride to lidocaine. Anesth Analg 1969;4:269–276. [Google Scholar]
- Shobana D, Chandrasekaran V. Comparative study of the efficacy of potassium chloride and sodium bicarbonate as an adjuvant to bupivacaine in supraclavicular subclavian perivascular approach of brachial plexus block. IOSR J Dent Med Sci 2016;15:116–119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chalapathy P, Jayasundaram E. Comparative study of potassium chloride and sodium bicarbonate as an adjuvant to lignocaine hydrochloride with adrenaline in supraclavicular brachial plexus block. J Dent Med Sci 2019;18;44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Shreedhar AM, Hegde BR, Patel L. Effect of potassium chloride as a local anaesthetic adjuvant for supraclavicular brachial plexus block for upper limb surgeries. J Evolut Med Dent Sci 2016;5:692–696. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sidon MA, Aldrete JA, McMullen RB, Barnes DR. Evaluation of the addition of potassium chloride to lidocaine as an anesthetic in dentistry. J Am Dent Assoc 1969;78:556–562. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pederson GW. Surgical removal of tooth, in Oral surgery , edited by G.W. Pederson (WB Saunders, Philadelphia, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Kircha S, Barsa J, Fink BR. Potentiatkm of nerve block in vivo by physiological adjuvants in the solution. Br J Anaesth 1983;55:549–553. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Aldrete JA. Anestesia tranmtanea para broncosmpia utilizando la lidocaina con cloruro de potasio. Rev Mex Anest 1967;16:173–179. [Google Scholar]
- Huxley AF, Stampfli R. Effect of potassium and sodium on resting and action potentials of single myelinated nerve fibers. J Physiol 1951;112:496. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bromage PR, Burfoot MF. Quality of epidural blockade. II. Influence of physico-chemical factors; hyaluronidase and potassium. Br J Anaesth 1966;38:857–865. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Khosa DS, Thind SS, Gupta SS, Gupta HK. Effects of addition of KCl of lignocaine and bupivacaine solutions on onset time and duration of brachial plexus block. Ind J Anaesthesia 1990;38:119. [Google Scholar]
- Paris MR, Chambers WA. Effects of addition of physiological concentration of potassium chloride to prilocaine and bupivacaine. Br J Anaesth 1986;58:297–300. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.