J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 4, 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2021|
- A Comparison of Bone Resorption Over Time: An Analysis of the Free Scapular, Iliac Crest, and Fibular Microvascular Flaps in Mandibular Reconstruction − PubMed [Internet]. [cité 23 sept 2020]. Disponible sur: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27725102/ [Google Scholar]
- Lizio G, Corinaldesi G, Pieri F, Marchetti C. Problems with dental implants that were placed on vertically distracted fibular free flaps after resection: a report of six cases. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2009;47:455–460. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang F, Wu Y, Zhang C, Zhang Z. Dental implant performance in vertically distracted fibular grafts after mandibular reconstruction: a pilot series of 12 patients. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2013;28:1311–1321. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hameed MH, Gul M, Ghafoor R, Khan FR. Vertical ridge gain with various bone augmentation techniques: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Prosthodont Off J Am Coll Prosthodont 2019;28:421–427. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cheung LK, Hariri F, Chua HDP. Alveolar distraction osteogenesis for oral rehabilitation in reconstructed jaws. Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2011;19:312–316. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chiapasco M, Zaniboni M, Rimondini L. Autogenous onlay bone grafts vs. alveolar distraction osteogenesis for the correction of vertically deficient edentulous ridges: a 2-4-year prospective study on humans. Clin Oral Implants Res 2007;18:432–440. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Codivilla A. The classic: on the means of lengthening, in the lower limbs, the muscles and tissues which are shortened through deformity. Clin Orthop 2008;466:2903–2909. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ilizarov GA. The principles of the Ilizarov method. Bull Hosp Jt Dis Orthop Inst 1988;48:1–11. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- McCarthy JG, Schreiber J, Karp N, Thorne CH, Grayson BH. Lengthening the human mandible by gradual distraction. Plast Reconstr Surg 1992;89:1–8; discussion 9–10. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Natu SS, Ali I, Alam S, Giri KY, Agarwal A, Kulkarni VA. The biology of distraction osteogenesis for correction of mandibular and craniomaxillofacial defects: a review. Dent Res J 2014;11:16–26. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ilizarov GA. The tension-stress effect on the genesis and growth of tissues. Part I. The influence of stability of fixation and soft-tissue preservation. Clin Orthop 1989;238:249–281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Albrektsson T, Zarb G, Worthington P, Eriksson AR. The long-term efficacy of currently used dental implants: a review and proposed criteria of success. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 1986;1:11–25. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dholam KP, Bachher GK, Yadav PS, Quazi GA, Pusalkar HA. Assessment of quality of life after implant-retained prosthetically reconstructed maxillae and mandibles postcancer treatments. Implant Dent 2011;20:85–94. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cheung LK, Chua HDP, Hariri F, Pow EHN, Zheng L. Alveolar distraction osteogenesis for dental implant rehabilitation following fibular reconstruction: a case series. J Oral Maxillofac Surg Off J Am Assoc Oral Maxillofac Surg 2013;71:255–271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kunkel M, Wahlmann U, Reichert TE, Wegener J, Wagner W. Reconstruction of mandibular defects following tumor ablation by vertical distraction osteogenesis using intraosseous distraction devices. Clin Oral Implants Res 2005;16:89–97. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao K, Wang F, Huang W, Wu Y. Clinical outcomes of vertical distraction osteogenesis for dental implantation: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2018;33:549–564. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Makiguchi T, Yokoo S, Hashikawa K, Miyazaki H, Terashi H. Evaluation of bone height of the free fibula flap in mandible reconstruction. J Craniofac Surg 2015;26:673–676. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.