J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 26, Number 3, 2020
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||21 July 2020|
- McKenzie WmS, Rosenberg M. Iatrogenic Subcutaneous Emphysema of Dental and Surgical Origin: A Literature Review. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2009;67:1265–1268. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Buckley MJ, Turvey TA, Schumann SP, Grimson BS. Orbital emphysema causing vision loss after a dental extraction. J Am Dent Assoc 1990;120:421–424. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Herlan DB, Landreneau RJ, Ferson PF. Massive spontaneous subcutaneous emphysema. Chest 1992;102:503–505. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Terada Y, Matsunobe S, Nemoto T, Tsuda T, Shimizu Y. Palliation of severe subcutaneous emphysema with use of a trocar-type chest tube as a subcutaneous drain. Chest 1993;103:323. [Google Scholar]
- Staines K, Felix DH. Surgical emphysema: an unusual complication of punch biopsy. Oral Dis 1998;4:41–42. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.