J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 24, Number 3, October 2018
|Page(s)||133 - 137|
|Section||Cas clinique et revue de la littérature / Up-to date review and case report|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Gerughty RM, Hennigar GR, Brown FM. Adenosquamous carcinoma of the nasal, oral and laryngeal cavities. A clinicopathologic survey of ten cases. Cancer 1968;22:1140–1155. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schick U, Pusztaszeri M, Betz M, et al. Adenosquamous carcinoma of the head and neck: report of 20 cases and review of the literature. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathsol Oral Radiol 2013;116:313–320. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheahan P, Fitzgibbon J, Lee G, et al. Adenosquamous carcinoma of the tongue in a 22-year-old female: report of a case with immunohistochemistry. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2003;260:509–512. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Keelawat S, Liu CZ, Roehm PC, et al. Adenosquamous carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive tract: a clinicopathologic study of 12 cases and review of the literature. Am J Otolaryngol 2002;23:160–168. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lima CF, Acay R, Anbinder AL, Almeida JD, Carvalho YR. Oral adenosquamous carcinoma mimicking a pyogenic granuloma: a challenging diagnosis. Braz Dent J 2016;27:781–786. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sravya T, Rao G, Kumar M, Sudheerkanth K. Oral adenosquamous carcinoma: Report of a rare entity with a special insight on its histochemistry. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2016;20:548. [Google Scholar]
- Evans HL. Mucoepidermoid carcinoma of salivary glands: a study of 69 cases with special attention to histologic grading. Am J Clin Pathol 1984;81:696–701. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ellis GL, Auclair P, Gnepp DR, et al. Adenosquamous Carcinomas. Surgical Pathology of the Salivary Glands. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saun-ders, 1991:455–459. [Google Scholar]
- Napier SS, Gormley JS, Newlands C, et al. Adenosquamous carcinoma. A rare neoplasm with an aggressive course. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 1995;79:607–611. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fonseca FP, Ramos LMA, Vargas PA, et al. Oral adenosquamous carcinoma: evidence that it arises from the surface mucosal epithelium: correspondence. Histopathology 2012;61:321–323. [Google Scholar]
- Seethala RR, Dacic S, Cieply K, et al. A reappraisal of the MECT1/MAML2 translocation in salivary mucoepidermoid carcinomas. Am J Surg Pathol 2010;34:1106–1121. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.