J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 24, Number 1, January 2018
|Page(s)||22 - 23|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- Lu MC, Yin WY, Tsai TY, Koo M, Lai NS. Increased risk of primary Sjögren's syndrome in female patients with thyroid disorders: a longitudinal population-based study in Taiwan. Plos One 2013;8:1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Shiboshi SC, Shiboshi CH, Criswell LA, Labetoulle M, Lietman TM, Rasmussen A, et al. American college of rheumatology classification criteria for Sjögren's syndrome: a data-driven, expert consensus approach in the SICCA cohort. Arthritis Care Res 2012;64:475–487. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Santiago T, Santiago M, Rovisco J, Ferreira J, et al. Coexisting primary Sjögren's syndrome and sarcoïdosis: coincidence, mutually exclusive conditions or syndrome? Rheumatol Int 2014;34:1619–1622. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pasquet F, Pavic M, Ninet J, Hot A. Maladies auto-immunes et cancers. Première partie: cancers au cours des maladies auto-immunes et de leur traitement. Rev Med Int 2014;35:310–316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brito-Zeron P, Ramos-Casals M. On behalf of the EULAR-SS task force group. Advances in the understanding and treatment of systemic complications in Sjögren's syndrome. Curr Opin Rheumatol 2014;26:520–527. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.