J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 24, Number 1, January 2018
|Page(s)||29 - 32|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- Geron ABG, Carvalho VA, dos Santos JL, et al. Surgical management of traumatic peripheral osteoma of the mandible. J Craniofac Surg 2017;28:405–408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sayan NB, Uumlccedilok C, Karasu HA, et al. Peripheral osteoma of the oral and maxillofacial region : a study of 35 new cases. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2002;60:1299–1301. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan I, Calderon S, Buchner A. Peripheral osteoma of the mandible: a study of 10 new cases and analysis of the literature. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1994;52:467–470. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Woldenberg Y, Nash M, Bodner L. Peripheral osteoma of the maxillofacial region. Diagnosis and management: a study of 14 cases. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2005;10:139–142. [Google Scholar]
- Kashima K, Rahman OI, Sakoda S. Unusual peripheral osteoma of the mandible: report of 2 cases. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2000;58:911–913. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.