Med Buccale Chir Buccale
Volume 23, Number 4, December 2017
|Page(s)||190 - 191|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- Thompson LDR, Bauer JL, Chiosea S, McHugh JB, Seethala RR, Miettinen M, Müller S. Canalicular adenoma: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical analysis of 67 cases with a review of the literature. Head Neck Pathol 2015;9:181–195. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Barnes L, Eveson J, Reichart P, Sidransky D. Pathology and genetics of tumors of the head and neck. World Health Organization classification of tumors, Lyon: IARC Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Tyralik D, Dzierwa-Gawron A, Ryś J. Canalicular adenoma of the upper lip. Metachronous (multifocal) canalicular adenoma of the upper lip: a case report of an unusual finding. Pol J Pathol 2013;64:71–74. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Samar ME, Avila RE, Fonseca IB, Anderson W, Fonseca GM, Cantín M. Multifocal canalicular adenoma of the minor labial salivary glands. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2014;7:8205–8210. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sivolella S, Valente M, De Biagi M, Mazzoleni SS, Tellini E. Canalicular adenoma immunoprofile: a case report. Gerodontology 2014;31:320–324. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.