Med Buccale Chir Buccale
Volume 16, Number 3, juillet 2010
|Page(s)||189 - 190|
|Section||Observations cliniques / Case reports|
|Published online||12 July 2010|
- Atherton GJ, McCaul JA, Williams SA. Medical emergencies in general dental practice in Great Britain, part I: their prevalence over a 10-year period. Br Dent J 1999;186:72-9. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Girdler NM, Smith DG. Prevalence of emergency events in British dental practice and emergency management skills of British dentists. Resuscitation 1999;41:159-67. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Müller MP, Hänsel M, Stehr SN, Weber S, Koch T. A state-wide survey of medical emergency management in dental practices: incidence of emergencies and training experience. Emerg Med J 2008;25:296-300. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Arntz HR, Bossaert L, Filippatos GS. European resuscitation council : guidelines for resuscitation 2005. Initial management of acute coronary syndromes. Resuscitation 2005 67S1, S87-S96. [Google Scholar]
- Alexander KP, Newby LK, Armstrong PW, Cannon CP, Gibler WB, Rich MW, Van de Werf F, White HD, Weaver WD, Naylor MD, Gore JM, Krumholz HM, Ohman EM; American Heart Association Council on Clinical Cardiology; Society of Geriatric Cardiology. Acute coronary care in the elderly, part II: ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction: a scientific statement for healthcare professionals from the American heart association council on clinical cardiology, in collaboration with the society of geriatric cardiology. Circulation 2007;115:2570-89. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.