J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 28, Number 2, 2022
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 April 2022|
- Meundi, MA, Nair, GR, Sreenivasan, P., Raj, AC. Oromandibular limb hypogenesis syndrome Type IIB: case report of hypoglossia-hypodactyly. Case Reports Dentistry 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Rosenthal R. Aglossia Congenita: Report of a case of the condition combined with other congenital malformations. Am J Dis Child 1932;44:383–389. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hall BD. Aglossia-adactylia. Birth defects orig artic Ser. 1971;7:233–236. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen H. Hypoglossia-hypodactylia syndrome. Atlas of genetic diagnosis and counselling. Totowa, NJ: Humana Press 2006:521–523. [Google Scholar]
- Graham JM, Edwards MJ, Edwards, MJ. Teratogen update: gestational effects of maternal hyperthermia due to febrile illnesses and resultant patterns of defects in humans. Teratology 1998;58:209–221. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lustmann J, Lurie R, Struthers P, Garwood, A. The hypoglossia—hypodactylia syndrome: Report of 2 cases. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine. Oral Pathology. 1981;51:403–408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar V, Rattan V, Rai, S. Congenital maxillomandibular syngnathia: review of literature and proposed new classification system. J Maxillofac Oral Surg 2019. DOI: 10.1007/s12663-019-01308-8. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Burket LW. Congenital bony temporomandibular ankylosis and facial hemiatrophy. Review of the literature and report of a case. J Am Med Ass 1956;106:1719–1722. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.