J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 2, 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- Squaquara R, Kim Evans KF, Spanio di Spilimbergo S, Mardini S. Intraoral reconstruction using local and regional flaps. Semin Plast. Surg. 2010;24:198–211. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chim H, Salgado CJ, Seselgyte R, Wei F-C., Mardini S. Principles of head and neck reconstruction: an algorithm to guide flap selection. Semin Plast. Surg. 2010;24:148–154. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fang Q-G, Li Z-N, Zhang X, Liu F-Y, Xu Z-F, Sun C-F. Clinical reliability of radial forearm free flap in repair of buccal defects. World J. Surg. Oncol. 2013;11:26. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sen S, Gajagowni JG, Pandey JK, Dasgupta P, Sahni A, Gupta S, et al. Effectiveness of pectoralis major myocutaneous flap in the surgical management of oral cancer: a retrospective study. J. Stomatol. Oral. Maxillofac. Surg. 2019;120:21–27. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sumarroca A, Rodríguez-Bauzà E, Vega C, Fernández M, Masià J, Quer M, et al. Reconstruction of oral cavity defects with FAMM (facial artery musculomucosal) flaps. Our experience. Acta Otorrinolaringol. Esp. 2015;66:275–280. [Google Scholar]
- Varghese BT, Sebastian P, Cherian T, Mohan PM, Ahmed I, Koshy CM, et al. Nasolabial flaps in oral reconstruction: an analysis of 224 cases. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 2001;54:499–503. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Woo SH, Jeong H-S., Kim JP, Park JJ, Ryu J, Baek C-H. Buccinator myomucosal flap for reconstruction of glossectomy defects. Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 2013; 149: 226–231. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Comini LV, Spinelli G, Mannelli G. Algorithm for the treatment of oral and peri-oral defects through local flaps. J. Cranio Maxillofac. Surg. 2018;46:2127–2137. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao B, Yu Y, Sun B. Use of the sublingual gland for reconstruction of a defect in the floor of the mouth after resection of early stage carcinoma. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 2020;58:715–716. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bredell M, Grätz K. Sublingual gland flap for reconstruction of anterior and antero-lateral floor of mouth defects. Head Neck Oncol. 2013;5:38. [Google Scholar]
- Eguchi T, Basugi A, Kanai I, Miyata Y, Hamada Y. Sublingual gland flap for soft tissue reconstruction of oral defects. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 2018;56:895–896. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Joshi A, Rajendraprasad JS, Shetty K. Reconstruction of intraoral defects using facial artery musculomucosal flap. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 2005;58:1061–1066. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Licameli GR, Dolan R. Buccinator musculomucosal flap: applications in intraoral reconstruction. Arch. Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 1998;124:69–72. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ferri A, Perlangeli G, Montalto N, Carrillo Lizarazo JL, Bianchi B, Ferrari S, et al. Transoral resection with buccinator flap reconstruction vs. pull-through resection and free flap reconstruction for the management of T1/T2 cancer of the tongue and floor of the mouth. J. Cranio Maxillofac. Surg. 2020;48:514–520. [Google Scholar]
- Ducic Y, Burye M. Nasolabial flap reconstruction of oral cavity defects: a report of 18 cases. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 2000;58:1104–1108; discussion 1108–1109. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.