J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 1, 2021
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- Cai W, Jiang B, Yu F, Yang J, Chen Z, Liu J, et al. Current approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of white sponge nevus. Expert Rev Mol Med 2015;17:e9. [Google Scholar]
- Kimura M, Nagao T, Machida J, Warnakulasuriya S. Mutation of keratin 4 gene causing white sponge nevus in a Japanese family. Int J Oral and Maxillofac Surg 2013;42:615–618. [Google Scholar]
- Benoit S, Schlipf N, Hausser I, Fischer J, Hamm H. White sponge nevus − a rare autosomal dominant keratinopathy. Klin Padiatr 2014;226:375–376. [Google Scholar]
- Mcdonagh AJG, Gawkrodger DJ, Walker AE. White sponge naevus successfully treated with topical tetracycline. Clin Exp Dermatol 1990;15:152–153. [Google Scholar]
- Satriano RA, Errichetti E, Baroni A. White sponge nevus treated with chlorhexidine: Letter to the Editor. J Dermatol 2012;39:742–743. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.