J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 1, 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 November 2020|
- Gorsky M, Bukai A, Shohat M. Genetic influence on the prevalence of torus palatinus. Am J Med Genet 1998;75:138–140. [Google Scholar]
- Morrison MD, Tamimi F. Oral tori are associated with local mechanical and systemic factors: a case-control study. J Oral Maxillofac 2013;71:14–22. [Google Scholar]
- Barker D, Walls AW, Meechan JG. Ridge augmentation using mandibular tori », Br Dent J 2001;190:474–476. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tamba B, Dia S, Gassama Barry BC, Kounta A, Débé Niang P, Ba A, et al. Exostoses buccales: revue de la littérature. Méd Bucc Chir Bucc 2012;18:129-141. [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal D, Gupta AS, Newaskar V, Gupta A, Garg S, Jain D. Narrow Ridge management with ridge splitting with piezotome for implant placement: report of 2 cases. J Indian Prosthodont 2014;14:305–309. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.