J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 1, 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- Winder J, Bibb R. Medical rapid prototyping technologies: state of the art and current limitations for application in oral and maxillofacial surgery. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2005;63: 1006–1015. [Google Scholar]
- Mankovich NJ, Cheeseman AM, Stoker NG. The display of three-dimensional anatomy with stereolithographic models. J Digit Imag 1990;3:200. [Google Scholar]
- Brown JS, Shaw RJ. Reconstruction of the maxilla and midface: introducing a new classification. Lancet Oncol 2010;11: 1001–1008. [Google Scholar]
- Ganry L, Hersant B, Quilichini J, Leyder P, Meningaud JP. Use of the 3D surgical modelling technique with open-source software for mandibular fibula free flap reconstruction and its surgical guides. J Stomatol Oral Maxillofac Surg 2017;118:197–202. [Google Scholar]
- Freudlsperger C, Bodem JP, Engel E, Hoffmann J. Mandibular reconstruction with a prefabricated free vascularized fibula and implant-supported prosthesis based on fully three-dimensional virtual planning. J Craniofac Surg 2014;25:980–982. [Google Scholar]
- Day KE, Desmond R, Magnuson JS, Carroll WR, Rosenthal EL. Hardwere removal after osseous free flap reconstruction. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2014;150:40–46. [Google Scholar]
- Wood CB, Shinn JR, Amin SN, Rohde SL, Sinard RJ. Risk of plate removal in free flap reconstruction of the mandible. Oral Oncol 2018;83:91–95. [Google Scholar]
- Knott PD, Suh JD, Nabili V, et al. Evaluation of hardware-related complications in vascularized bone grafts with locking mandibular reconstruction plate fixation. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2007;133:1302–1306. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang ZL, Wang S, Sun CF, Xu ZF. Miniplates versus reconstruction plates in vascularized osteocutaneous flap reconstruction of the mandible. J Craniofac Surg 2019;30:e119–e125. [Google Scholar]
- Zavattero E, Fasolis M, Garzino-Demo P, Berrone S, Ramieri GA. Evaluation of plate-related complications and efficacy in fibula free flap mandibular reconstruction. J Craniofac Surg 2014;25: 397–399. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor EM, Iorio ML. Surgeon-based 3D printing for microvascular bone flaps. J Reconstr Microsurg 2017;33:441–445. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan X, Xuan M, Tian W, Long J. Application of digital surgical guides in mandibular resection and reconstruction with fibula flaps. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2016;45: 1406–1409. [Google Scholar]
- Robiony M, Salvo I, Costa F, et al. Virtual reality surgical planning for maxillofacial distraction osteogenesis: the role of reverse engineering rapid prototyping and cooperative work. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2007;65:1198–1208. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.