J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 26, Number 3, 2020
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- Gadhia K, McDonald S, Arkutu N, Malik K. Amelogenesis imperfecta: an introduction. Br Dent J. 2012;212:377–379. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- El-Naggar AK, Chan JKC, Grandis JR, Takata T, Slootweg PJ. WHO classification of head and neck tumours . 4th ed. Lyon: IARC Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Roquebert D, Champsaur A, Gil del Real P, et al. Amelogenesis imperfecta, rough hypoplastic type, dental follicular hamartomas and gingival hyperplasia: report of a case from Central America and review of the literature. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2008;106:92–98. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sankar AJ, Samatha Y, Suneela S, Ankineedu Babu D. A rare co-occurrence of amelogenesis imperfecta (AI) and various non-enamel manifestations in siblings-report of two cases. J Clin Diagn Res 2014;8:282–284. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- O'Connell S, Davies J, Smallridge J, Vaidyanathan M. Amelogenesis imperfecta associated with dental follicular-like hamartomas and generalised gingival enlargement. Eur Arch Paediatr Dent. 2014;15: 361–368. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.