J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 28, Number 1, 2022
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 December 2021|
- Singh MP, Kumar V, Agarwal A, Kumar R, Bhatt MLB, Misra S. Clinico-epidemiological study of oral squamous cell carcinoma: a tertiary care centre study in North India. J Oral Biol Craniofac Res 2016;6:31–34. [Google Scholar]
- Kamat M, Rai BD, Puranik RS, Datar UV. A comprehensive review of surgical margin in oral squamous cell carcinoma highlighting the significance of tumor-free surgical margins. J Cancer Res Ther 2019;15:449–454. [Google Scholar]
- Sarode SC, Sarode GS, Patil S, Mahajan P. Comparative study of acrylic color and India Ink for their use as a surgical margin inks in oral squamous cell carcinoma. World J [Internet] 2015. Available from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/cda1/1cd43708a3990ce55468def583e93ae7b988.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Chiam HW, Maslen PG, Hoffman GJ. Marking the surgical margins of specimens: commercial acrylic pigments are reliable, rapid and safe. Pathology 2003;35:204–206. [Google Scholar]
- Pursnani D, Arora S, Palur K. Inking in surgical pathology: does the method matter? A procedural analysis of a spectrum of colours. Turk J 2016. Available From: https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/tjop/32/2/article-p112.xml [Google Scholar]
- Van Hevele J, Hauben E, Haspeslagh M, Agbaje O, Salem A, Schoenaers J, et al. Application of derm dotting in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Oral Sci Int 2016;13:20–23. [Google Scholar]
- Kosemehmetoglu K, Guner G, Ates D. Indian ink vs tissue marking dye: a quantitative comparison of two widely used macroscopical staining tool. Virchows Arch 2010;457:21–25. [Google Scholar]
- Haspeslagh M, Degryse N, De Wispelaere I. Routine use of ex vivo dermoscopy with “derm dotting” in dermatopathology. Am J Dermatopathol 2013;35:867–869. [Google Scholar]
- Tampi C. In search of the rainbow: colored inks in surgical pathology. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2012;55:154–157. [Google Scholar]
- Van Hevele J, Hauben E, Haspeslagh M, Others. Application of derm dotting in oral and maxillofacial surgery [published online June 29, 2015]. Oral Sci Intl. [Google Scholar]
- Bull AD, Start RD, Smith JH. Marking resection margins in surgical biopsy specimens. J Clin Pathol 1991;44:262. [Google Scholar]
- Seitz SE, Foley GL, Marretta SM. Evaluation of marking materials for cutaneous surgical margins. Am J Vet Res 1995;56:826–833. [Google Scholar]
- Salerno A, Trent R, Jackson PJ, Cook MG. A rapid and safe method to fix India ink on specimen resection margins. J Clin Pathol. 1995;48:689–690. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.