J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 4, 2021
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- Langevin SM, Michaud DS, Eliot M, Peters ES, McClean MD, Kelsey KT. Regular dental visits are associated with earlier stage at diagnosis for oral and pharyngeal cancer. Cancer Causes Control 2012;23:1821–9. [Google Scholar]
- Motta ACF, Rodrigues KRDH. Could we benefit from oral self-examination during the COVID-19 pandemic? Oral Oncol 2020;107:104840. [Google Scholar]
- Carrard VC, Roxo Gonçalves M, Rodriguez Strey J, Pilz C, Martins M, Martins MD, Schmitz CA, Dal Moro RG, D'Ávila OP, Rados D, Harzheim E, Gonçalves MR. Telediagnosis of oral lesions in primary care: the EstomatoNet Program. Oral Dis 2018;24:1012–19. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.cochrane.org/news/podcast-methods-help-people-quit-smoking [Google Scholar]
- Lopez AM, Lam K, Thota R. Barriers and facilitators to telemedicine: can you hear me now? Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2021;41:25–36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.