J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 3, 2021
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||15 June 2021|
- Kirk-Bailey J, Combes J, Sunkaraneni S, Challacombe S. The use of Povidone Iodine nasal spray and mouthwash during the current COVID-19 pandemic for the reduction of cross infection and protection of healthcare workers. Available from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3563092 (accessed 10 April 2021). [Google Scholar]
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Thyroid disease: assessment and management. NICE Guideline [NG 145] 20 November 2019. Available from https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng145/chapter/Finding-more-information-and-resources (accessed 10 April 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Basu G, Mohapatra A. Interactions between thyroid disorders and kidney disease. Indian J Endocrinol Metab 2012;16:204–213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hoffmann M, Kleine-Weber H, Schroeder S, Krüger N, et al., S. SARS-CoV-2 Cell entry depends on ACE2 and TMPRSS2 and is blocked by a clinically proven protease inhibitor. Cell 2020;181: 271–280.e8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brix T, Hegedüs L, Hallas J, Lund L. Risk and course of SARS-CoV-2 infection in patients treated for hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinol 2021;9:197–199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.