J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 3, 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||15 June 2021|
- Thakur A, Tupkari JV, Joy T, Hanchate AV. Adenomatoid odontogenic tumor: What is the true nature? Med Hypotheses 2016;97:90–93. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chrcanovic BR, Gomez RS. Adenomatoid odontogenic tumor: an updated analysis of the cases reported in the literature. J Oral Pathol Med 2019;48:10–16. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fujita A, Ueyama Y, Nagatsuka H, Kawamata H. A case of large adenomatoid odontogenic tumor in the posterior region of the mandible showing root resorption. J Oral Med Oral Surg 2021;27:19. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Rick GM. Adenomatoid odontogenic tumor. Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am 2004;16:333–354. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lombardi N, Varoni EM, Bazzacchi R, Moneghini L, Lodi G. Secondary undifferentiated pleomorphic sarcoma of the mandible in a HIV patient who underwent radiotherapy for oral carcinoma. Spec Care Dent. Published online February 5, 2021:scd.12574. doi: 10.1111/scd.12574. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.