J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 1, 2021
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Chaux-Bodard A-G, Deneuve S, Desoutter A. Oral manifestation of Covid-19 as an inaugural symptom? J Oral Med Oral Surg 2020;26:18. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Li G, He X, Zhang L, Ran Q, Wang J, Xiong A, et al. Assessing ACE2 expression patterns in lung tissues in the pathogenesis of COVID-19. J Autoimmun 2020;13:102463. [Google Scholar]
- Xu H, Zhong L, Deng J, Peng J, Dan H, Zeng X, et al. High expression of ACE2 receptor of 2019-nCoV on the epithelial cells of oral mucosa. Int J Oral Sci 2020;12:8. [Google Scholar]
- Queiroz-Junior CM, Santos ACPM, Galvão I, Souto GR, Mesquita RA, Sá MA, et al. The angiotensin converting enzyme 2/angiotensin-(1-7)/Mas Receptor axis as a key player in alveolar bone remodeling. Bone. 2019;128:115041. [Google Scholar]
- Khosravi R, Ka K, Huang T, Khalili S, Nguyen BH, Nicolau B, et al. Tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-6: potential interorgan inflammatory mediators contributing to destructive periodontal disease in obesity or metabolic syndrome. Mediators Inflamm 2013;2013:728987. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.