J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 27, Number 1, 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 December 2020|
- Car J, Sheikh A. Telephone consultations. BMJ 2003;326:966–969. [Google Scholar]
- Fallis WM, Scurrah D. Outpatient laparoscopic cholecystectomy: home visit versus telephone follow-up. Can J Surg 2001;44:39–44. [Google Scholar]
- Cant A, Bhujel N, Harrison M. Oral ulceration as presenting feature of paediatric inflammatory multisystem syndrome associated with COVID-19. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020;58:1058–1059. [Google Scholar]
- Salisbury C, Burgess A, Lattimer V, Heaney D, Walker J, Turnbull J, et al. Developing a standard short questionnaire for the assessment of patient satisfaction with out-of-hours primary care. Fam Pract 2005;22:560–569. [Google Scholar]
- McKinley RK, Manku-Scott T, Hastings AM, French DP, Baker R. Reliability and validity of a new measure of patient satisfaction with out of hours primary medical care in the United Kingdom: development of a patient questionnaire. BMJ 1997;314:193–198. [Google Scholar]
- Jampani ND, Nutalapati R, Dontula BSK, Boyapati R. Applications of teledentistry: a literature review and update. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent. 2011;1:37. [Google Scholar]
- Lurie N, Carr BG. The role of telehealth in the medical response to disasters. JAMA Intern Med 2018;178:745–746. [Google Scholar]
- Bhambal A, Saxena S, Balsaraf SV. Teledentistry: potentials unexplored. J Int Oral Heal. 2010;2:1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Bradley M, Black P, Noble S, Thompson R, Lamey PJ. Application of teledentistry in oral medicine in a community dental service, N. Ireland. Br Dent J 2010;209:399–404. [Google Scholar]
- Golder DT, Brennan KA. Practicing dentistry in the age of telemedicine. J Am Dent Assoc. 2000;131:734–744. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.