J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 26, Number 4, 2020
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Lettre à la rédaction / Letter to the editor|
|Published online||26 August 2020|
- Lescure F-X., Bouadma L, Nguyen D, Parisey M, Wicky P-H., Behillil S, et al. Clinical and virological data of the first cases of COVID-19 in Europe: a case series. Lancet Infect Dis. 2020;20:697–706. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Anil Kumar RN, Karumaran SC, Kattula D, Thavarajah R, Anusa AM. Perceived stress and psychological (dis) stress among Indian endodontists during COVID19 pandemic lock down. medRxiv. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.05.06.20092601 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Coulthard P. Dentistry and coronavirus (COVID-19)-moral decision-making. Br Dent J 2020;228:503–505. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hammett E. COVID-19 in dental settings. Br Dent J Team 2020;7:10–11. [Google Scholar]
- Greenberg N, Docherty M, Gnanapragasam S, Wessely S. Managing mental health challenges faced by healthcare workers during covid-19 pandemic. Br Med J. 2020;368:m1211. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gavin B, Hayden J, Adamis D, McNicholas F. Caring for the psychological well-being of healthcare professionals in the Covid-19 pandemic crisis. Ir Med J. 2020;113:51. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ather A, Patel B, Ruparel NB, Diogenes A, Hargreaves KM. Coronavirus disease 19 (COVID-19): implications for clinical dental care. J Endod. 2020;46:584–595. [Google Scholar]
- Khanagar SB, Al-Ehaideb A, Vishwanathaiah S, Maganur PC, Varadarajan S, Patil S. Depression, anxiety, and psychological distress among health-care providers during the outbreak of the life-threatening coronavirus disease (COVID-19). J Contemp Dent Pract 2020;21:471–472. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rogers JP, Chesney E, Oliver D, Pollak TA, McGuire P, Fusar-Poli P, et al. Psychiatric and neuropsychiatric presentations associated with severe coronavirus infections: a systematic review and meta-analysis with comparison to the COVID-19 pandemic. Lancet Psy. 2020;7:611–627. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lai J, Ma S, Wang Y, Cai Z, Hu J, Wei N, et al. Factors associated with mental health outcomes among health care workers exposed to coronavirus disease2019. JAMA Network Open 2020;3:e203976-e. [Google Scholar]
- Bailey CR, Cordell E, Sobin SM, Neumeister A. Recent progress in understanding the pathophysiology of post-traumatic stress disorder. CNS Drugs 2013;27:221–232. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.