J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 26, Number 4, 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Note technique / Technical note|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- Christensen RW. The correction of mandibular ankylosis by arthroplasty and the insertion of a cast vitallium glenoid fossa: a new technique. A preliminary report of three cases. Am Journal Orthop 1963;5:16–24. [Google Scholar]
- Sidebottom A, Gruber E. One-year prospective outcome analysis and complications following total replacement of the temporomandibular joint with the TMJ Concepts system. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2013;51:620–624. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Quinn. Surgical approaches to the temporomandibular joint. Atlas of Temporomandibular Joint Surgery. John Wiley & Sons, Inc; 2015. p. 31– 55. [Google Scholar]
- Hoffman D, Puig L. Complications of TMJ surgery. Oral Maxillofac Surg Cin North Am 2015;27:109–124. [Google Scholar]
- McKenzie W, Louis P. Complications following temporomandibular joint replacement: a 10-year retrospective review. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2015;73:e21. [Google Scholar]
- Weinberg S, Kryshtalskyj B. Facial nerve function following temporomandibular joint surgery using the preauricular approach. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1992;50:1048–1051. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mercuri LG. Avoiding and managing temporomandibular joint total joint replacement surgical site infections. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2012;70:2280–2289. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mercuri L. Total reconstruction of the temporomandibular joint with a custom system. Atlas Oral Maxillofac Clin North Am 2011;19:233–242. [Google Scholar]
- Beza SA, Attia S, Ellis E, Omara L. A comparative study of transbuccal and extraoral approaches in the management of mandibular angle fractures: a systematic review. Macedonian J Med Sci 2016;4:482. [Google Scholar]
- Speculand B, Hensher R, Powell D. Total prosthetic replacement of the TMJ: experience with two systems 1988–1997. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2000;38:360–369. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schön R, Gutwald R, Schramm A, Gellrich N-C., Schmelzeisen R. Endoscopy-assisted open treatment of condylar fractures of the mandible: extraoral vs intraoral approach. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2002;31:237–243. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lee C, Stiebel M, Young DM. Cranial nerve VII region of the traumatized facial skeleton: optimizing fracture repair with the endoscope. J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2000;48: 423–432. [Google Scholar]
- Flint PW, Haughey BH, Robbins KT, Thomas JR, Niparko JK, Lund VJ, et al. Cummings Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery E-Book. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Reyneke JP, Ferretti C. Intraoperative diagnosis of condylar sag after bilateral sagittal split ramus osteotomy. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2002;40:285–292. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hall HD. Avoiding condylar sag. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1991; 49:1255. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.