J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 26, Number 3, 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cas clinique / Short case report|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- Wolf A, Safran B, Pock J, Tomazic PV, Stammberger H. Surgical treatment of paranasal sinus osteomas: a single center experience of 58 cases. Laryngoscope 2019; DOI: 10.1002/lary.28299. [Google Scholar]
- Kolari V, Rao HTA, Thomas T. Maxillary and mandibular unusually large radicular cyst: a rare case report. Natl J Maxillofac Surg. 2019;10:270–273. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Khonsari RH, Corre P, Charpentier P, Huet P. Maxillary sinus osteoma associated with a mucocele. Rev Stomatol Chir Maxillofac 2011;112:107–109. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cantone E, Cavaliere M, Di Lullo AM, Guadagno E, Iengo I. Immunohistochemical patterns in the differential diagnosis of rhinopharyngeal granulocytic sarcoma. Oncol Lett 2016;12: 2777–2781. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Taschieri S, Corbella S, Tsesis I, Del Fabbro M. Impact of the use of plasma rich in growth factors (PRGF) on the quality of life of patients treated with endodontic surgery when a perforation of sinus membrane occurred. Oral Maxillofac Surg 2013;18: 43–52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.