J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 24, Number 4, December 2018
|Page(s)||178 - 181|
|Section||Cas clinique et revue de la littérature / Up-to date review and case report|
|Published online||17 December 2018|
- McDermott AM, Toelle TR, Rowbotham DJ, Schaefer CP, Dukes EM. The burden of neuropathic pain: results from a cross-sectional survey. Eur J Pain Lond Engl 2006;10:127–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sotorra-Figuerola D, Sánchez-Torres A, Valmaseda-Castellón AE, Gay-Escoda C. Continuous neurophatic orofacial pain: a retrospective study of 23 cases. J Clin Exp Dent 2016;8: e153–9. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lemos L, Fontes R, Flores S, Oliveira P, Almeida A. Effectiveness of the association between carbamazepine and peripheral analgesic block with ropivacaine for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia. J Pain Res 2010;3:201–212. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Attal N, Cruccu G, Baron R, Haanpaa M, Hanson P, Jensen TS, Nurmikko T. European Federation of Neurological societies. EFNS guidelines on the pharmacological treatment of neuropathic pain: 2010 revision. Eur J Neurol 2010;17:1113–e88. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Haviv Y, Zadik Y, Sharav Y, Benoliel R. Painful traumatic trigeminal neuropathy: an open study on the pharmacotherapeutic response to stepped treatment. J Oral Facial Pain Headache 2014;28: 52–60. [Google Scholar]
- Lemos L, Flores S, Oliveira P, Almeida A. Gabapentin supplemented with ropivacain block of trigger points improves pain control and quality of life in trigeminal neuralgia patients when compared with gabapentin alone. Clin J Pain 2008;24:64–75. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bennett MI, Attal N, Backonia MM, Baron R, Bouhassira D, Freynhagen R, Scholtz J, Tölle TR, Wittchen HU, Jensen TS. Using screening tools to identify neuropathic pain. Pain 2007;127:199–203. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Elias LA, Yilmaz Z, Smith JG, Bouchiba M, van der Valk RA, Page L, Barker S, Renton T. PainDETECT: a suitable screening tool for neuropathic pain in patients with painful post-traumatic trigeminal nerve injuries? Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2014;43:120–126. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Andreae MH, Andreae DA. Local anaesthetics and regional anaesthesia for preventing chronic pain after surgery. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012;10:CD007105. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xie W, Strong JA, Meij JTA, Zhang JM, Yu L, Neuropathic pain: early spontaneous afferent activity is the trigger. Pain 2005;116:243–256. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Waxman SG, Cummins TR, Dib‐Hajj S, Fjell J, Black JA. Sodium channels, excitability of primary sensory neurons, and the molecular basis of pain. Muscle Nerve 1999;22: 1177–1187. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar N, Laferriere A, Yu JSC, Leavitt A, Coderre TJ. Evidence that pregabalin reduces neuropathic pain by inhibiting the spinal release of glutamate. J Neurochem 2010;113: 552–561. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ben‐Menachem E. Pregabalin pharmacology and its relevance to clinical practice. Epilepsia 2004;45:13–18. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.