J Oral Med Oral Surg
Volume 26, Number 2, 2020
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Lettre à la rédaction / Letter to the editor|
|Published online||27 May 2020|
- Chaux-Bodard A-G, Deneuve S, Desoutter A. Oral manifestation of Covid-19 as an inaugural symptom? J Oral Med Oral Surg 2020;26:18. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Sachdeva M, Gianotti R, Shah M, Lucia B, Tosi D, Veraldi S, et al. Cutaneous manifestations of COVID-19: Report of three cases and a review of literature. J Dermatol Sci 2020 [cited 2020 May 8]; Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0923181120301493 [Google Scholar]
- Lee Y, Min P, Lee S, Kim S-W. Prevalence and duration of acute loss of smell or taste in COVID-19 patients. J Korean Med Sci 2020;35(18). Available from: https://jkms.org/DOIx.php?id=10.3346/jkms.2020.35.e174 [Google Scholar]
- Giacomelli A, Pezzati L, Conti F, Bernacchia D, Siano M, Oreni L, et al. Self-reported olfactory and taste disorders in SARS-CoV-2 patients: a cross-sectional study. Clin Infect Dis 2020 [cited 2020 May 8]; Available from: https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciaa330 [Google Scholar]
- Yan CH, Faraji F, Prajapati DP, Boone CE, DeConde AS. Association of chemosensory dysfunction and Covid-19 in patients presenting with influenza-like symptoms. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2020 [cited 2020 May 8]; Available from: http://doi.wiley.com/10.1002/alr.22579 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.