Download original image
In 1775, the Academy moved to new premises. This building, designed by the architect Gandouin (12, rue de l'Ecole de Médecine), later housed the Faculty of Medicine of Paris. After 1968, it became the headquarters of the René Descartes University.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.